You don’t need a special occasion to hire a professional photographer. You can have a photo session just for the sake of having pix that include everyone – together – with much less stress than trying to DIY your own photoshoot. But if you feel you need a reason, here are some for you to consider:
- Vacation – whether it’s someplace special or the first (or last) time everyone will be together, make a photoshoot part of your plans.
- Art – have a visual idea you want help creating? A pro might have just the insight needed to make your vision come to life.
- Milestone – birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, holidays… so many reasons to bring in a photographer to capture the memories while you enjoy the celebration!
- Day in the Life – it’s hard to take pix documenting your daily life while you are trying to live it. But if you want to photos to remind you of how beautiful your normal day is, hire someone to follow you around.
- Time Capsule – having a new child or grandchild is a great reason to have a session for you, so they’ll be able to look back and admire the people they come from. I know I love looking at old pix of my parents and grandparents when they were younger.
dancing pix on the wallWall art to celebrate life.
- Friends – create and capture some special moments with special friends, whether doing something special (vacation?) or something ordinary (book/wine club?)! They are, after all, the family we choose.
- Family – multi-generational family photos celebrate your connections and will be cherished for years.
- Place – is there somewhere that’s special to you? Have some pix taken there.
- Professional – you need a new headshot every time you change anything about your physical appearance (new glasses, new hair…) or every two years or so. Having a fresh headshot shows everyone you are on top of your game.
What other reasons have you thought of? I’d love to help celebrate your life’s true beauty in whatever way works for you.
Women are multi-faceted, and I love helping them share images that show their authentic, beautiful, confident shine! How do you want to be photographed? Let's meet over coffee and talk about it. Contact me: text/call 434-226-0365 or email [email protected].